2016 Fall Ball Information
Fall Ball is an instructional league starting in August for players who will be league age 8-12 years old in 2016 (born May 1, 2004 through April 30, 2009).
The emphasis is on teaching kids all aspects of the game, and players usually have an opportunity to play several positions, building their skills for the Spring 2017 Novato South Little League season!
If you have a current league age 12 year old who is "graduating" from Little League, Novato's Babe Ruth program has a Fall Ball league for league age 13-15 year olds. To inquire about Babe Ruth Fall Ball, visit their website.
NOTE: some details below subject to change as the season approaches.
What to Expect
You and your player can expect...
- A minimum of one practice per week
- 7 or 8 games in the Fall Ball season
- One game per week, usually played on Sundays.
- Games will begin in early September (exact date TBD) and run through early November 2013.
- There will be no games scheduled for Labor Day weekend.
- Games are played against teams from the entire district (San Rafael, Dixie/Terra Linda, Novato South, Novato North, etc.)
The fee for the entire Fall Ball season is $130 per player, all ages (includes hat and shirt). Register online using your credit car or Paypal.
Register by August 1!
Late fees of $50 per player are in effect as of August 1, 2016 and will be added to your total at checkout.
Mail any supporting documents to:
Novato South Little League
ATTN: Player Agent
448 Ignacio Blvd. #348
Novato, CA 94949
- All requests for refunds should go to the Player Agent, Matt Rinaldi, at
- Requests received by August 15 for a player refund will be honored at the rate of the registration fee ($130) minus a $25 administrative fee. Refund requests received between August 16 and August 30 will be honored at the rate of 50% of the registration fee ($130), or $62.50.
- Please note that refunds are not possible on/after October 1
- The $50 late fee will not be refunded for players who register late.
Novato South Little League hopes to organize at least one team each in the following levels (ages refer to 2016 "league age"):
- A-AA players planning to try out for AA in Spring 2017 (ages 8-10)
- AA-AAA players planning to try out for AAA in Spring 2017 (ages 9-11)
- AAA players planning to try out for Major League in Sprng 2017 (ages 10-12)
- Players returning to Major League in Spring 2017 (ages 11-12)
Space is limited to a maximum of 12-14 players per team per the manager's discretion. This plan is subject to change, based on the number of registrations received in each age bracket.
NSLL will assign your child to the appropriate team based on his/her age and experience level.
Teams will be formed by early August, and players will be contacted shortly thereafter. Players who register on/after August 1 may be placed on teams based on availability.
For more information, contact Fall Ball Commissioner Chris Procopio via email at email@example.com